Ingredients: 3 cup Mashed potatoes, 2/3 cup cheese, ½ cup garlic paste, Season, Salt.
- Take a large bowl, add 3 cup mashed potatoes, 2/3 cup cheese, 1/2 cup garlic paste, add some season, and salt according to taste. Mix all these ingredients well.
- Place 2 beaten eggs in a bowl and 1 cup bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Now take mashed potato mixture, roll it circularly and make a ball using your hands. Dredge in egg and then in bread crumbs. Repeat this process until your mixture gets finished.
- Take a frying pan and heat the oil. Fry your dredge potato balls in medium flame until it becomes golden on all sides. Take it out on a paper towel and season with some salt.
Ingredients: Mushrooms, 2 tbsp butter, 2 Garlic cloves, ¼ cup bread crumbs, season, salt, pepper, 1 cup parmesan cheese, ½ cup cream cheese, 2 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon thyme
- Preheat your OTG oven for 10 minutes to 200 C. Grease a baking sheet using cooking spray, otherwise using the brush. Roughly Chop the mushrooms. And place them on the baking sheet.
- On medium heat melt 2 tablespoon butter. Add chopped mushroom stems and cook them very well. Add 2 garlic cloves. After a small-time add 1/4 cup bread crumbs and toast slightly. Remove it and place it aside in one pot and let it cool. After that add some season with salt and pepper.
- In bowl mix mushroom mixture, add 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, add 1/2 cup cream cheese, 2 tablespoon parsley, and 1 tablespoon thyme. Fill mushroom caps with filling.
- Bake until mushrooms are soft or for 20 minutes and the tops are golden.
- Garnish with more parsley before serving.
GARLICKY SHRIMP COCKTAIL:
Ingredients: 2 cups bread crumbs, 1 tsp chili powder, 3 tbsp canola oil, salt, pepper, 2/3 cup buttermilk, 1 egg, 3 avocados, 2/3 cup flour.
- Preheat your oven to 200 C. Grease the baking sheet using the spray.
- Add 2 cup bread crumbs, 1 tsp chili powder (You can use according to your taste.), and 3 tablespoon canola oil. Add season with salt and pepper. Whisk together 2/3 cup buttermilk and 1 egg in another bowl. Place 2/3 cup flour in a third bowl.
- Collect 3 firm but suitable avocados and cut each into 6 parts. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Working with one wedge at a time, then in buttermilk mixture, and then in breadcrumb mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes until it becomes golden brown. Season with some more salt and pepper.
GREEK FETA DIP:
Ingredients: 1.5 cups feta cheese, yogurt, 1 cup soft cheese, ¼ cup olive oil, 1 lemon, Season, red pepper flakes, anise, ½ cup cucumber, ½ cup cherry, tomatoes, and olive oil.
- Take 1 and 1/2 cup feta cheese and beat it well using a hand mixer, 1 cup yogurt, 1 cup softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 1 lemon juice and zest until fluffy and combined. Season, salt, red pepper flakes, and anise stair it well.
- Transfer all mixture to a serving bowl and top with 1/2 cup chopped cucumber, 1/2 cup cherry, tomatoes, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with pita chips or nachos or you can serve according to your choice.