Nvidia’s RTX 3000 series graphics cards are lastly starting to hit store cabinets, although they’re nonetheless exhausting to return by. As an example, the corporate‘s flagship RTX 3080 card bought out immediately when it launched on September 17. The RTX 3090 additionally bought out immediately when it got here out on September 24th, and the similar occurred to the RTX 3070 when it got here out on October 29th. Nonetheless, with companies promising to restock stock and cancel scalper orders, it is value checking on their store pages every now and then, which is the place this page is available in. Nvidia itself has stated to anticipate shortages all through the year, however that’s all of the extra cause to remain alert for when alternatives do come up.
The big issue with getting your palms on these cards isn’t with the ability to pre-order them. As a substitute, you have to enroll in notifications on store pages, or arrange a bot of your personal (maybe a Raspberry Pi-powered bot) that notifies you when cards develop into accessible. Then, should you‘re fortunate, you may swoop in and purchase a card before stock runs out. We have seen it occur.
That is why we have collected the different locations the place you will get your palms on RTX cards all on this one page, so you may put together to get the brand new greatest graphics cards (or programs that embrace them, that are less prone to promote out) as quickly as they develop into available.
Note that, as of time of writing, we have checked all the listed shops and nonetheless do not see any RTX 3080, RTX 3090 or RTX 3070 cards on the market. That is not too stunning, as new stock updates from high Danish electronics retailer Proshop shows that it isn’t simply particular person customers who’re having issues shopping for RTX 3000 collection cards. Nevertheless, resellers (even MSI subsidiaries) have loads of them selling for inflated costs which can be greater than double the MSRP, if you‘re prepared to go that route.
RTX 3080: Where to Buy
US RTX 3080 retailers at a glance: Greatest Buy I Amazon I B&H I Newegg | Micro Center | Gamestop
US RTX 3080 resellers at a glance: eBay I stockX
The card on everybody’s thoughts proper now could be the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080. As we mentioned in our RTX 3080 overview, it’s each highly effective and surprisingly nicely priced, permitting you to get 30% higher efficiency than the RTX 2080 Ti for $700. There’s little doubt the 3080 is in excessive demand, which we noticed when it bought out inside seconds on launch day. That mentioned, a variety of retailers have store pages up proper now the place you may signal as much as get notified once they go live once more.
- eBay: If cash is no object and also you‘re prepared to pay double the MSRP, eBay has RTX 3080 cards going from $1,599 to $2,100. Excellent news, although. The $2,100 unit has free delivery.
- stockX: Similar to eBay, there’s additionally some aftermarket RTX 3080 cards up on stockX, a website generally used for aftermarket sneaker gross sales. These vary from $1,300 to $1,900, however shopping for from right here may imply supporting individuals who use bots to resell.
- Greatest Buy presently lists RTX 3080s from Nvidia , Gigabyte, MSI, Asus, PNY and EVGA listed. Costs vary from $699.99 to $849.99, relying on model and producer.
- Amazon, in the meantime, doesn’t have any choices straight from Nvidia. As a substitute, it carries models from PNY, Zotac, MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte and Asus. Amazon presently doesn’t have any costs listed on its accessible, as it’s out of stock, however you may join notifications on once they restock.
- B&H doesn’t have the Founders Version, both. Its cards come from Zotac, Asus, MSI and Gigabyte. You may nonetheless join notifications, and costs vary from $719.99 to $904.80 relying on model and producer.
- Newegg has models from Gigabyte, Zotac, EVGA, MSI and Asus. They vary from $699 to $1,562, relying on model, vendor and producer. Newegg additionally has quite a few RTX 3080 bundle offers that embrace associated gear like motherboards, although these are additionally bought out in the mean time. You too can join notifications right here.
- Micro Center is a little bit of an oddity, in that almost all of its merchandise are solely accessible in store. This could make for extra inventory, although. There’s quite a lot of choices and quite a lot of native shops to verify, however sadly, the whole lot nonetheless appears to be bought out for now.
- Gamestop really has a single RTX 3080 itemizing, which is for the TUF Gaming model. There is no listings for any of the opposite RTX cards, however good for you for getting within the race, Gamestop. This one’s additionally bought out.
RTX 3090: Where to Purchase
US RTX 3090 retailers at a glance: Best Purchase I Amazon I B&H I Newegg | Micro Heart
US RTX 3090 resellers at a glance: eBay I stockX
It does value greater than the RTX 3080, beginning at $1,500 for the Nvidia Founder’s Version, however seeing how rapidly it bought out on its September 24 launch, it is clear demand is simply as excessive as for its much less highly effective sibling. So similar to with the RTX 3080, we have gathered RTX 3090 store pages collectively so that you could be able to strike when inventory comes again in.
- eBay: In case your time is value much more than your cash, you may seize an RTX 3090 card from a vendor on eBay for as little as $2,499.
- stockX: Like eBay, it’s also possible to flip to stockX for aftermarket RTX 3090s. It is a website generally used for designer sneaker gross sales, and costs vary from $2,330 to $3,200. However know that purchasing from right here may imply supporting individuals who use bots to mark up costs.
- Newegg has the most RTX 3090 listings proper now with choices from MSI, Asus, EVGA, Zotac and Gigabyte. Costs vary from $1,499.99 to $1,799, and you may join notifications on the listings that curiosity you. Like with the RTX 3080, Newegg additionally has quite a few (additionally bought out) bundle offers that embrace associated gear like motherboards.
- Greatest Buy is the place you could find the Founders Version, in addition to cards from Gigabyte, Asus, PNY, EVGA and MSI. Costs differ between models.
- Amazon has RTX 3090 listings from Zotac, PNY, MSI, Gigabyte and Asus’ TUF model, although none have costs listed because of being out of inventory . You may join notifications, although.
- B&H has cards from Zotac, Asus and Gigabyte, with costs starting from $1,499.99 to $1,842.10 relying on model and producer. It additionally used to have an MSI choice, although this it presently listed as now not accessible. As all the time, e mail notifications can be found.
- Micro Center limits most of its merchandise to in-store purchases, which is a double-edged sword, particularly throughout the pandemic. Nonetheless, it could possibly make for extra inventory, although that does not appear to be the case fairly yet. Click on via to verify your native store.
RTX 3070: The place to Buy
US RTX 3070 retailers at a glance: Best Purchase I Amazon I B&H I Newegg | Micro Heart
US RTX 3070 resellers at a glance: eBay I stockX
Rounding out the RTX 3000-series releases is the RTX 3070, which was initially anticipated to launch on October 15 however was pushed again to October 29th to extend launch day inventory. The RTX 3070 is probably the most inexpensive of the RTX 3000 cards, packing 5,888 CUs for costs beginning at $499.00 and focusing on 1440p gameplay. In leaked checks, it performed barely higher than a 2080 Ti regardless of its a lot decrease value, and our personal overview additionally in contrast it to a 2080 Ti.
Regardless of the discharge delay, RTX 3070s repeated the sample of the opposite RTX 3000 collection card launches and in addition bought out inside minutes after going live. That is not a shock, given Proshop’s stock numbers earlier than the card went up. Nonetheless, we’ll proceed to watch inventory and update this page if we see any.
- eBay: Just like the RTX cards that launched earlier than it, the RTX 3070 is throughout eBay. Respected listings appear to start out around $600.
- stockX: There may be presently a single RTX 3070 unit up on stockX for $899.
- Greatest Buy lists the Nvidia Founders Version, but you can‘t preorder. It additionally has choices from Gigabyte, EVGA and PNY. Costs differ from $499 to $569 relying on product.
- Amazon has two PNY models listed. Amazon is not taking pre-orders both, however you may signal as much as be notified when merchandise develop into accessible.
- B&H has two RTX 3070 models presently listed on its store, each from Gigabyte. One prices $599 and the opposite prices $649, and you can signal as much as be notified once they develop into accessible.
- Newegg has RTX 3070 model listings from MSI, Zotac, Asus and Gigabyte. Costs vary from $539 to $899.
- Micro Center solely sells the RTX 3070 in-store, which may make for extra inventory sooner or later. All of its 3070 choices nonetheless appear to be bought out for now, however click on via to verify your native store.
RTX 3060 Ti: When’s it coming?
That’s it for cards you should purchase now, however there’s really one other RTX 3000 collection card ready within the wings. The RTX 3060 Ti, which is ready to usurp the RTX 3070 because the lowest rung on the RTX ladder, comes out on December 2nd.
We published our RTX 3060 Ti overview on December 1st, the place we praised its capacity to beat the 2080 Tremendous for simply $400. The RTX 3060 Ti boasts 65 Teraflops of power and 17.Four billion transistors. It fluctuated between a 147 and 154 fps common throughout 9 games in our testing, relying on if we overclocked it or not.
Proper now, store listings are restricted, with Greatest Purchase being the one official supply we may discover with models on its web site. These embrace the Founders Version, two models from Gigabyte and one from MSI.
It is potential that different shops could be avoiding placing listings up in order that bots do not camp them. We’ll preserve you up to date as soon as the cards launch.
Pre-Builts with RTX
US RTX Pre-Built Systems at a look: iBuyPower I Velocity Micro I Alienware I Cyberpower I Falcon Northwest
RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 cards are nonetheless bought out throughout all shops, however there are pre-built programs that embrace the cards nonetheless accessible.
- iBuyPower has desktop systems with RTX 3080 cards accessible for preorder.
- Velocity Micro remains to be letting you add an RTX 3080 to any of its full tower or workstation desktops. The corporate is presently quoting a 3-week lead time for deliveries.
- Alienware presently has a (pretty costly) gaming desktop with an RTX 3090, and the corporate informed PC Gamer that extra configurations will probably be accessible quickly. It’s presently quoting a 3-Four week supply time.
- Cyberpower presently has 8 desktops available with RTX 3080s. Anticipate a Three week lead time on deliveries.
- Falcon Northwest is presently permitting clients so as to add RTX 3080s to their FragBox, Talon and Tiki system orders.
Additionally, keep watch over our Greatest Gaming PC offers page- we’ll update it if we discover any offers (or extra probably at this level, bundles) on programs with RTX cards in them.
External GPUs with RTX
If in case you have a compatible laptop computer or other machine and want a bit extra oomph, exterior GPU programs have just lately become a well-liked method to obtain simply that. On November 23rd, Gigabyte introduced the first RTX 3000 collection GPUs available on the market, the watercooled RTX 3090 and 3080 Gaming Packing containers.
As their names imply, these boxes come both an RTX 3090 or RTX 3080 in a Thunderbolt 3 enclosure. A waterblock cools the card along with a 240mm radiator and a pump, and Gigabyte claims that these eGPUs are the world’s first watercooled exterior graphics cards.
There is no phrase on pricing or availability yet, however as extra items like this launch, they will be one other technique to get your hands on Ampere cards.